The National Center for Rural Road Safety (Safety Center) will be hosting a FREE, one hour online training event.
This Safety Center sponsored webinar will provide an overview of organizational culture, key factors that influence organizational culture, and how leaders can change their culture with respect to building a stronger safety culture. This presentation provides the highlights of the recent plenary discussion “Understanding Culture” given at the TRB sponsored 2nd National Summit on Roadway Safety Culture at the National Academy of Sciences in Washington D.C. and includes practical case study examples of what others have done to improve their cultures.
After the course, participants will have basic understanding of:
- The definition and relevance of organization culture.
- The key factors that influence organizational culture.
- The change management processes that can support an organization changing its culture.
- Case studies from a variety of industries of how others have deliberately improved their corporate culture.
- Registration Link: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=ngyyawuab&oeidk=a07ebrrtbk0e59de8b5
- Event Begins: 12/15/2015
- Event Ends: 12/15/2015